I’m invited by Global Green USA Coalition for Resource Recovery to talk at their upcoming Fall Resource Recovery Conference scheduled for November 15th, 2011 at Lighthouse International, New York, NY, USA.
My talk entitled: «Recyclable coatings for paper foodservice packaging" will be focused on the improvement of paper-based packaging barriers using functional and sustainable coatings.
1. Packaging Trends: sustainability and convenience
2. Enhancing barrier properties of paper: Why Wax is on the Wane?
3. Extrusion coating:
- Conventional resin (Polyethylene): recyclability and sustainability
- Renewable and compostable resin (bioplastics): Challenges, Hurdles & Success Factors
4. Water-based coating: A bright future (Recyclable, Repulpable and compostable)
5. Take home…
For more information on other events of CoRR's Fall Resource Recovery Conference on November 14-15, 2011, including sessions on recyclable wholesale packaging and commercial food waste recovery please click here.
I look forward to seeing you in New York!